May 20, 2008

Yet another football entry..

" Practice doesnt make you perfect , but it makes you a better person " , this phrase was said by Mr Wayne Rooney.. talk abt striving for perfection.. this is what i call being realistic... and i salute him for that...

Ok.. if given a choice - This draws the line.. Football or Man Utd ? Which one can you do without ?

The answer is straightforward. If i did not play football, I would have not fallen for Man Utd. So i can do without Man Utd - remember its only these 2 choices - so its a trade off .

I can live without watching Man Utd play, but i cant live without playing football. Its as simple as that. I would rather be playing football than watching football.

Man Utd Vs Chelsea - The Institution of Football vs the MNC of Football - Battle of passion vs money

In life, I think the most powerful and most popular and significant qn you will have to answer is : PASSION OR MONEY? U gotta to make a calculated decision. Risk doing something boring and dull and get the money. PASSION OR MONEY!! THis is a qn that we answer everyday at the workplace!! Think abt it..

No comments: