March 29, 2008

Mon 8 pm

I guess after talking so much whether our jc or sec or in fact university prepares for the rigours of the working world, I was pleasantly surprised to that this topic will be the bone of contention this mon at 8pm on CH 5. The Arena. I would be looking forward to hearing the views live on TV. Just hope that the arguments to and for are legitimate and are realistic.

Moving on, this weekend is dedicated to 2 things central in my life right now at this moment. Studies and Football. Haha.. I cant help it but i will have to forego a few other things just for this 2 weeks la.. then i can re focus my aim on self-enrichment, discovery and basically, preparing myself for the working world and of course saving the world as well..

Heal the world.. in True MJ style..

No comments: