November 10, 2009

What it means to have a conscience?

Conscience? What does that mean? Apparently, if you go can kill someone, as in hammer the fella and throw the fella down a cliff, and then u carry on life as per normal. Then yeah, u dont have one. Haha.

Thats why I never bother finding a seat when i take the public transport. I find a nice solid seat on the bus or on the train for that matter, and then at the next stop, a old fella steps up. And then, sort of looks in my general direction and then yeah, i have no choice but to just stand up and regardless of whether the fella sits on my seat or not, just go to the standing section. Yeah, so just dont bother finding a seat. Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://iwecomim.freewaywebhost.com/nemymi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money