September 26, 2009

It's been a while..

Living in a flat definitely has been a real adventure thus far. Random fellas doing random things at random times of the day. When you look out the window, you are always bound to spot something that is out of the ordinary. Be it a lady trying to figure out whether to cross the pedestrian crossing until a car approaches and signals her to cross, or to see the same old 2 uncles at the void deck having a discussion abt how their life will pan out in the next few years..

There are food joints everywhere. Facilities are within a few minutes away. And for someone who enjoyings figuring out why pple do the things they do, its been a real challenge thus far with so many tough ones to decipher. Haha.

Well, looking forward to making new friends at the Harmony Hub as they call it. Realised that the 2 soccer courts are under utilised. Lets hope things change once I start playing there.

Well the F1 extravaganza is back. And I must say this, the noise those engine makes is probably the closest we can ever get to a war. Those engines really know to whip up a storm. If I didnt know the F1 was in town, I would prob think that my country is under attack. Haha. Oh well, enjoy the second installment of the 5 year series. Cheers.

No comments: