July 03, 2008

Principles of Living - M9 style..

Recent events at the workplace have really cemented my views and various ideals codes of conduct that I strive to live by all the time in all my dealings with my family,friends, colleagues, acquaintances, strangers,team mates and people whom I will meet in my life journey...

Humility - It never hurts to squash your bloody ego and just be humble to ur friends and near ones. In fact, humility is the first step to growing as a person.

Optimism - This is a quality that I believe is not a priority at all times. Nevertheless, optimism is crucial when I face setbacks and challenges. Optimism is always the answer to all my challenges that I face.

Realistic - Its a good thing to have many dreams and huge ambitions. Still put your feet on the ground. Be practical, concise and realistic in your approach with ur dealings.

Give and Take - You should always help, praise, compliment others when you are ABLE to. Expect nothing in return but just blessings from above. Be truthful to yourself. Give and Take is a way of life not a one off thing.

A Sense of Humour - This is a trump card that is an icing to the cake. It should not be the foundation but rather the final piece in the jigsaw. If you see life with a tinge of humour, trust me.. a smile is never far away.

These are M9's perspective, what's yours? Think abt it and write it down immediately.

No comments: